Careers at Kinetic
Current Openings At Kinetic:
Full-Time Doctor of Chiropractic, Portland, OR
Position Summary: Build and manage patient practice by developing business plans to achieve goals while providing excellent patient care.
- Provide patient care and communicate effectively with rehab team to ensure patients achieve goals.
- Create and develop marketing and business plans to build practice by leveraging referrals, participating in events and/or building relationships with the MD community.
- Ensure quality and timely documentation of notes and authorizations to facilitate patient care plan and revenue goals in partnership with rehab and front desk.
- Ensure clinic and workspace is patient ready at all times.
We're always on the lookout for amazing people for future openings:
Patient Care Coordinator
The position involves greeting and checking in/out patients, and providing exceptional customer service to everyone. There will also be duties requiring insurance and patient accounts, thus attention to detail is a must.
We are truly looking for an amazing person who is looking for a career with an amazing team/culture.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, thrives working in a team atmosphere, and oozes customer service. Our next star has amazing customer service skills, has tons of personal energy, and is passionate about health and wellness.
If you want to join an awesome group of people, work hard, and have fun while doing it, we want to meet you! We are looking for someone part-time, from 2-7 PM. Additional hours are highly likely and this job will go full time soon!
To Apply :
1) Please type "team player" in subject line
2) Include a quick paragraph on why you are interested in joining our Team at Kinetic
3) Attach resume
Full-Time Rehab Specialist
Position Summary: Responsible for the custom design, development and execution of patient rehab programs to ensure patients achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with doctor to develop and oversee patient rehab programs and gain their commitment to ensure progression.
- Instruct patients on home programs and follow up on program progression via email.
- Communicate with docs and front desk on patient flow.
- Ensure rehab floor is consistently ready for patient care.
- Participate in marketing and community events.
- Stay current on research, education and innovation in the rehab profession.
Rehab Specialist Part-Time Internship Program
Postion Summary: Gain a 360 degree understanding of how to co-design and administer our leading progressive functional rehabilitation program.
- Gain a thorough understanding of movement screens and common breakdowns.
- Learn post surgical and acute injury protocols.
- Develop patient communication skills.
- Gain a vital understanding that patient care is more than just knowing the right exercises, it's about providing and all-around exceptional experience.
- Learn the power of a team approach to patient care.
- Please type "Culture-First Internship" in subject line
- Include a quick paragraph on why you should be considered for our Internship Program
Culture: Put People First
Without an exceptional Team, you can't have exceptional results.
At Kinetic, it's ALL about the people - both internal (our team) and external (our clients). Our people are our foundation. Everything - from our culture to our brand itself - is built to be a direct representation of the amazing individuals on the team; individuals who live to serve others.
We take culture very seriously here at Kinetic. We're an energetic team with huge ambitions, but never sacrifice professionalism and client experience.
Kinetic's Core Values:
put PEOPLE first
Lead with yes
Live From Gratitude
Work environment: Progressive, Modern, fun
Kinetic is a clinic experience like no other. You won't find any stuffy rooms or dull colors; all our clinics are open concept and vibrant, with good tunes rolling, always. They're meant to be a representation of our Team and Culture - modern, progressive and fun!
It's an infectious, positive environment that most of our clients say they don't want to leave!
A Brief History
In 2010, Kinetic Sports Rehab was created to change the way people viewed manual therapy and chiropractic. We wanted to provide a fun, vibrant, energetic, completely unique experience for the patient. By combining an open concept, modern facility, with top-level staff and incorporating functional rehabilitation along with time with a doc, we've done just that.