Eric Dickerson, DC, FRCms
As an experienced sports chiropractor, Dr. Eric Dickerson integrates chiropractic, functional rehabilitation, and advanced soft tissue techniques, to craft a comprehensive approach to your health. He emphasizes individual needs to help you develop optimal functional movement and reach your goals.
Dr. Eric earned the prestigious Academic Excellence award while graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Leading up to earning his doctoral degree, Dr. Eric earned a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. As an avid member of the Sports Council at Palmer, he minimized injuries in athletes through pre- and post-event treatment. As Vice President of the Palmer Package Club, Dr. Eric excelled in performing and training others in chiropractic techniques, orthopedic and neurological examinations, and rehabilitation/exercise protocols.
Through Palmer, he provided chiropractic care in Salvador, Brazil as a humanitarian aid worker, where he gained an acute awareness of the cultural disparity in healthcare. Upon graduation from Palmer, Dr. Eric co-managed patient care in collaboration with a medical doctor outside of Chicago, IL.
Dr. Eric is originally from Crystal Lake, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. As an avid enthusiast of healthy and physically active living, you’ll find him anywhere he can get outside and move! He has particular interests in CrossFit, golf, basketball, volleyball, running, hiking, and backpacking. Dr. Eric is excited about everything Seattle and the Pacific Northwest have to offer!
Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
B.S. in Kinesiology – Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Certified FRC® Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Certified Provider of Graston Technique
- Certified to Perform Advanced Myofascial Release
- Certified Lumbar Distraction Technique
- Activator Technique Certified Chiropractor
- Mally Upper Extremity Trained
- Certified RockTape Medical Professional
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Certified RockTape Professional - 1 & 2; Rock Doc Basic & Advanced
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Certified
- FR® Release - Spine
Sporting Event Experience:
- Elysian Games - Seattle, WA
- Brooks Trailhead 10K/15K - Seattle, WA
- Battle of Green Lake Volleyball Tournament - Seattle, WA
- CrossFit Games - The Open - Seattle, WA
- All-Iowa Rugby Tournament – Iowa Falls, IA
- ChiroGames – Daytona Beach, FL
- Quad Cities Marathon – Davenport, IA
- Bix 6 – Davenport, IA
- N8K Run – Davenport, IA