greg johnson, DC, ccsp®
Greg Johnson is a graduate of the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. While there, he concurrently earned his Bachelor’s of Science in Human Biology as well as a Doctorate of Chiropractic. As part of his ongoing commitment to continuing education, Dr. Johnson stays up to date with research and therapy techniques to offer the most complete care available to patients. He utilizes chiropractic care in conjunction with various soft tissue manipulation techniques, biomechanics/movement pattern assessments and functional rehabilitation techniques to help patients return to peak physical performance and maintain an active and injury-free lifestyle. Dr. Greg’s passion for staying active keeps him in numerous gyms throughout the community. This is crucial in adding to his ability to help and educate athletes, anywhere from kettle bell classes to boxing gyms to CrossFit boxes.
Greg Johnson was born in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. He spent his early years in California, later moving to Nevada’s Reno-Tahoe area, where he got into skate and snowboarding, golfing, soccer, and hiking. These passions make the Pacific Northwest an ideal location for Dr. Johnson to pursue year-round outdoor activities. When he’s not at the clinic, Dr. Greg is usually on the go exploring the Seattle area’s offerings. Depending on the time of year, you can find him taking hot laps on his skateboard or snowboard, playing a round at local golf courses or having a round at local breweries, going chef-mode in the kitchen, and attending live sporting events, concerts, and other social shenanigans.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - University of Western States, Portland, OR
- Bachelor's of Science in Human Biology - University of Western States, Portland, OR
- A.R.T.® (Active Release Techniques full-body/long tract nerve entrapment certified)
- Graston™ Technique certified
- SFMA™ (Selective Functional Movement Assessment certified)
- Certified Rock Tape Fascial Movement Taping
- Aquarun 2013 Tacoma WA
- Freaky 5k 2013 Federal Way WA
- Ironman Coure d’Alene ID
- Battle of the Boxes 2014 Federal Way WA
- 2015 Crossfit NW Regionals Tacoma WA
- 2015 Crossfit Games – Carson, CA
- 2015 Elysian Games- Seattle Center