lisa viapiano, DC
Dr. Lisa Viapiano is passionate about empowering her patients and supplying them with the tools they need to create the lasting change they are looking for. She feels honored to be a part of a profession where she can help people get out of pain and develop truly healthy lifestyles. Earning her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic West, her clinical experience extends widely from traveling internationally to treat underprivileged children, to treating professional athletes at sporting events throughout California. In addition to her chiropractic education, she is a Certified Rock Doc (Rock Tape kinesiology tape), Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Certified, Graston Technique Certified (Soft Tissue Therapy) and Webster Technique Certified (ICPA).
Having spent several years as a competitive runner, dancer and fitness enthusiast, Dr. Viapiano has first hand understanding of the physical triumphs and trials that accompany an active lifestyle, and what our bodies need to stay in the game. To get her patients feeling and moving optimally, she believes in a personalized approach to treatment that integrates functional rehabilitation, corrective exercise and nutritional counsel with chiropractic adjustments and soft tissue therapy. No matter the starting point, these non-invasive techniques relieve pain, accelerate healing and build a strong foundation to prevent future injury and help achieve performance goals.
A recent transplant to Seattle, Dr. Viapiano is excited to embrace all the Pacific Northwest has to offer. When she’s not with patients she enjoys exploring the outdoors, catching live music, roaming farmers markets and staying active in Seattle’s Running, CrossFit, and yoga communities.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, CA
- B.S. Biology - Canisius College, Buffalo NY
- Certified Provider of Graston Technique
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Certified Rock Doc (Kinesiology and fascial movement Tape Levels I & II)
- Certified Webster Practitioner (International Pediatric Chiropractic Association)
Sporting Event Experience:
- U.S. Half Marathon, San Francisco, CA: November 2010
- North Face Endurance Challenge, Salinas, CA: December 2010
- America’s Best National Cheer and Dance, San Jose, CA: February 2011
- Kaiser Permanente 5K, San Francisco, CA: February 2011
- San Jose State Rugby, San Jose, CA: March 2012
- Sea Otter Classic, Salinas, CA: April 2012
- Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon, San Francisco, CA: June 2012
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day, San Francisco, CA: September 2012
- Moxie Madness CrossFit Competition: June 2013
- NorCal Masters CrossFit Competition: June 2014
- Deuces Wild CrossFit Competition: November 2014
- Northern California CrossFit Regionals: April 201