Paul Molina, DC, MS CCSP®
Dr. Paul Molina is a sports chiropractor originally from the Portland, Oregon area. Before attending the University of Western States, Dr. Molina earned his Bachelor’s in Exercise and Sport Science from Oregon State University. While at UWS he concurrently earned both a Doctor of Chiropractic degree as well as his Master’s in Exercise and Sport Science degree.
Also a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Dr. Molina takes pride in his additional training to care for athletes of all levels and age groups. Having worked with professional, collegiate and semi-professional athletes has allowed Dr. Molina to create treatment plans tailored to the specific needs of his patients both on and off the field of play. Dr. Molina understands injuries often interfere with activity, but when they interfere with work and family our needs become more important.
As a healthcare professional who is active with CrossFit and the CrossFit community, Dr. Molina recognizes the hard work necessary to stay active while avoiding injury. In his spare time Dr. Molina also enjoys hiking, snowboarding, playing basketball and soccer. When Dr. Molina is not being active he enjoys being with friends and family, live music, microbrews and exploring all the beauty the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - University of Western States, Portland, OR
- M.S. in Exercise and Sport Science - University of Western States, Portland, OR
- B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science - Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Provider Active Release Techniques – Full Body
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Certified Graston Technique
- Certified Functional And Kinetic Treatment with Rehab
- Certified Rock Doc (Rock Tape kinesiology tape)
Sporting Event Experience:
- 2012 Nike Tennis Tournament - Beaverton, OR
- 2012 Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament - Seaside, OR
- 2012 Muay Thai training camp - Mt. St. Helens, OR
- 2012 Turkeython 10k and 15k race - Beaverton, OR
- 2012 Uberthons 10k and 15k race - Aloha, OR
- 2012 Adidas Beaverton Cup Youth Soccer Tournament - Beaverton, OR
- 2013 Battle of the Beasts, CrossFit Competition - Lacey, WA
- 2013 The Bacon Beatdown, CrossFit Competition - Seattle, WA
- 2013 Gorilla Games, CrossFit Competition - Kent, WA
- 2014 Iron Man 140.6, Coeur D’Alene, ID