stephanie harkins, DC, MS, CCsp®
Dr. Steph Harkins is a sports chiropractor and a native of Larksville, Pennsylvania. She received her bachelors degree from Wilkes University where she majored in Psychology and played on the women’s lacrosse team. She then received both her Doctorate of Chiropractic and Master’s in Sport and Exercise Science degrees from the University of Western States.
As a life long athlete, she focuses her treatment to facilitate healing, recovery, and injury prevention for all individuals. Dr. Steph understands the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle, but has seen how injuries and discomfort have hindered progress. She considers chiropractic care as a key link in the chain to getting individuals back on their feet and out doing the things they love to do. She will provide an integrated approach combining chiropractic care and functional rehabilitation that is tailored to the individual needs of each unique patient’s goals. Dr. Steph utilizes Active Release Technique (ART), Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) via RockTape, and chiropractic adjustments. She is also a Certified TPI Medical Professional.
Outside of work, Dr. Steph enjoys spending time with family and friends, paddle-boarding, snowboarding, golfing, and playing some lacrosse. She is also a crazy sports fan who enjoys rooting on her Pittsburgh Penguins, Manchester United, Seattle Sounders, and New England Patriots (sorry Seahawks fans!).
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, University of Western States
- Master’s of Exercise & Sports Science, University of Western States
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, University of Western States
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Wilkes University
- Certified Provider Active Release Techniques – Full Body
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1 Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Medical Level 2
- Certified RockTape Medical Professional
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) Certified RockTape Professional – Levels 1 and 2
Sporting Event Experience:
- Parkrose High school training room- Portland, OR, 2014
- Warner Pacific College training room- Portland, OR, 2014
- 2014 Seattle Marathon-Seattle, WA
- 2015 Nike Tennis Tournament-Portland, OR
- 2015 Adidas Beaverton Cup Youth Soccer Tournament – Beaverton, OR
- 2015 Seaside Volleyball Tournament- Seaside, OR
- 2015 Valley Invitational Youth Softball Tournament- Clackamas, OR
- 2016 Elysian Games- Woodinville, WA